Monday 10 June 2013

How Tonto Dikeh Drunkenly Embarrassed Herself In London

Drinking is fun, getting high can also be fun but when a traditional African super celeb loses it on stage before a London audience because she is tipsy, it stops being fun. It becomes a question of home training and how important good composure and behavior is to the celeb.

When I saw Tonto Dikeh falling and ranting on stage under the influence, I wished I could just walk into my laptop screen like  "Ghost Dad" did when he tried to scare off his daughter's chaser through phone and give her a whopping in the a**. But two things were wrong with my wish. Firstly, I was no Ghost and secondly, I am not Tonto's dad. I was also unhappy about the guy who brought her on stage knowing fully well she was out of her mind. Yes someone will say, "could anybody have been able to stop her? She had to earn!" But come on, you could just give her some sleeping drugs so she can wake up after the show.

I mean anything would have been better than letting that stubborn girl ruin the image of Nigeria female celebs which the likes of Omo Sexy and Genny are working tirelessly to protect from caricature.

Come to think of it; what is it with Tonto Dikeh and weird news? That pair seem to be nondetachable.

Watch the video: Tonto Dikeh is high!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Its Larry Moore, please don't leave without sharing your thoughts